September 10, 2019



Dear friends,

I am delighted to share with you my happiness - one of the most memorable moments of my life. Personally, that is! 😃 Thanks to my publisher. I feel suddenly livelier, with the publication of Dangling Gandhi, the collection of my 12 short stories, written between 2015 and 2018. I’m yet to touch a copy as wait for the parcel to reach me.

Oh, yes! I've been blessed with a set of precious first readers, a few serious readers who are into the book right now, and all the prospective lovely future readers. They've been excitedly expressing their experiences, and I feel grateful that their expressions have been motivating, especially when I'm in the process of writing my first novel.

You can find attached the book cover of Dangling Gandhi. ISBN: 978-93-88860-03-12. Please encourage me by buying a copy of my book and also by persuading at least another reader to buy a copy. These will mean a lot to me. 🙏

Brief/ extensive / written /audio / video reviews of the book re most welcome. Include the hashtag/keywords #Dangling Gandhi in twitter, FB, or in any social media that you normally use. Please remember let me know after you post, and share with me the link. Any review/s can also be sent to jeyanthisankar28@gmail.com / yesjey28@gmail.com.

I hope to archive them all in the blog: https://danglinggandhi.blogspot.com/ Links will go on my FB wall later on. And, please feel free to share / tag the links of the already existing posts/reviews.

Do please help me float the links on your social media platforms, and get your friends and also friends of your friends in your circles to buy copies as well, to support. Kindle version/e-book will be available around April or May 2020, I am told. Thanks to them.

And friends, there is a disclaimer, 😃Gandhi comes only as a subtle metaphor in one of the short stories and the book has embraced the title of that short story! 🙏

The book is available in Amazon from 25th September. My publisher reachable at zerodegreepublishing@gmail.com will be able to give you more details.

Thank you very much. 

Title: Dangling Gandhi
Author: Jayanthi Sankar
Genre: (Literary) fiction/short stories
Published by: Zero Degree publishing
Year: 2019 / ISBN: 978-93-88860-03-12
Pages: 154
Price: Rs.220

No comments:

Post a Comment